First Floor, VK Building, Opposite BMC College, Seaport - Airport Rd, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala 682021
FAQ’s - IRELAND
1. What is the cost of living in Ireland?
On an average, the expenses may vary between €7,000 and €11,000 per year.
2. Can I study part time in Ireland?
No, International Non-EU students can’t study part time in Ireland as they have to complete a minimum of 15 hours scheduled contact time per week to be eligible for a visa to study in Ireland.
3. Can I work part time during my studies?
Students are allowed to work part-time (up to 20 hours a week) or full-time (up to 40 hours a week) during vacation.
4. Do I need police clearance to apply for the Visa?
Yes, you will be required to get the Police Clearance Certificate from Passport office.
5. Do I have to pay for medical insurance?
Students from non-EU countries, must have a medical insurance in order to be granted a study visa.
6. Do international students have a stay back option in Ireland?
U.S. universities require an English language proficiency test before admission and the test requirements vary depending on the course you apply for.
Ireland provides 24 months stay back option to international students pursuing master’s program and those pursuing bachelors are entitled to a stay back option of 6 months to one year.
7. Can I apply for my wife for her dependent Visa with my student Visa?
No, spouse can not apply as dependent with the student visa of the main applicant. There is no student dependent visa category available in Ireland.
Student Application Form